Our guarantee: We don't promote fake or dubious site nor are we influenced by our ads. Since AdSense is not in our hands, we do not take guarantee of sites advertised by them; we, however, feel that Google takes care of that.
Our advice is fully genuine and if there is some inadvertent error, we'll correct it as soon as it is brought to our notice.
We will also not have ads of companies known to follow unethical practices or shortchange customers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
links: * NRI - PIO special * Indian tourism sites *
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My blogs got a good listing from India Top Blog

I am seldom interested in getting awards for the blog, because awards are mostly given on 'I scratch your back, you scratch mine' basis. They are also given for being popular and for contributing stories etc. But I find that this particular blog gives award based on its own independent criteria.
They have awarded me consecutively the second time. This time, they have awarded both my blogs. Thought, I whould share this with you.
By the way, my blogs are:
http://Indiaadvice.blogspot.com
http://Indianewstoday.blogspot.com

No comments: